Friday, January 4, 2013

Kuch yaaden!

I had started this blog last year for my personal rants and memories that I wanted to pen for my Dad.
He was one of the most amazing person that I'll ever come across in my life.

I lost Dad on 24 Jan 2012 at 9 pm in the night. 8:50 pm to be precise by my watch when he gave me a last look and closed his eyes forever. I was left there by his side holding his hand that went from warm to cold and the grip that was strong just gave away to limpness.

He was a soldier and I saw his fight with death till the last minute. He just did not want to go.
Anyone who has lost a dear one and see the most loved one go in front of their eyes, will be able to empathise with me on the feelings and emotions that I lived the moment with.

This day was the most difficult day of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment